Cairns Discovery Tours
Your half day afternoon tour begins at the Waters edge, Marlin Marina the Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Cairns Highlights – Discover our vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to the Far North.
- St. Monica’s Cathedral – Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the World’s largest themed stained glass windows.
- Afternoon at The Edge Cage – Experience a true local delight warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream and your choice of locally grown Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate at The Edge Café.
- Flecker Botanic Gardens – Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookouts – Cairns’ best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Barron Falls – Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
- Palm Cove – Conclude the day leaving the best for simply stunning Palm Cove
Choose to stroll along the Jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch a truly mesmerising sunset. A quiet, relaxing tropical village by the sea where centuries old “paperbark” Melaleuca trees line the esplanade.
|Address||36 Aplin Street Cairns, QLD|
|Phone||(07) 4028 3567|